The NSW Federation of Community Language Schools Inc. has teamed up with the University of Western Sydney to present a short, 7 session course covering the fundamentals of teaching. Each session is conducted by experienced university lecturers in education and the focus is on PRACTICAL information and strategies.
- Practice, Pedagogy and Planning for the Community Languages classroom
- Teaching strategies to create engaged learners
- Helpful technology for the classroom
- High impact assessment and feedback approaches.
- Classroom management strategies
- Teaching diverse learners
- Differentiation in planning and teaching
*Webinar recordings of the sessions will also be available to view on YouTube
To REGISTER for this free online course, click here